Skip to Content
Skip to Main Menu

How do you claim?

Claims for director redundancy must be made through the Redundancy Payments Service (RPS). If you are eligible for redundancy, then this will be paid from money in the National Insurance Fund. Redundancy Claims UK can guide you through the whole process. Call us today on 01625 462 587 to start your claim.

Close Menu