Skip to Content
Skip to Main Menu

Where does the money come from?

Should your company be unable to pay you the redundancy money you are entitled to, your claim will instead be paid from the National Insurance Fund. The National Insurance Fund will base you rate of redundancy on the statutory minimums. If your contract of employment promised you more than this, unfortunately you will not be able to claim for the additional amount.

Close Menu