Skip to Content
Skip to Main Menu

We are currently undergoing urgent maintenance and will not be processing any new claims at this time.

We expect this matter to be resolved shortly.

Who pays the money?

Through the National Insurance Fund, the Insolvency Service will pay you the redundancy payment you would normally have been entitled to from your employer. For this, the basic rules on eligibility and amount are exactly the same as they would normally be for Statutory Redundancy Payments. If your contract of employment promised you more than the statutory minimum, you will not get that extra amount.

Close Menu