In November 2018 RCUK took a shareholding in Insol Group (HR) Ltd based in Birmingham. Following an extensive rebranding of the company to Evolve IS, RCUK are pleased to announce the details of this new partnership.
Evolve IS outsourced services help insolvency practitioners add capacity, gain competitive advantage and increase profits.
With specialist expertise and hands-on resource available across a wide range of routine insolvency activities, insolvency practices can do more and at the same time free up staff to work on the value-added tasks that will drive the business forward.
The outsourced insolvency services include:
· All ERA work - comprehensive support for Employment Rights Act issues. Insolvency staff are freed from both the donkeywork of dealing with claims and the stress of handling employees in shock. You know your statutory duties will be taken care of, claims dealt with efficiently, and redundant staff looked after. It’s the cost-effective and effort-free way to tick ERA work off the list at the same time as slashing the risk of employee claims coming out of the woodwork later.
· Workplace and Nest Pension services – Evolve’s insolvency pension specialists is the cost-effective way to tackle the problem of the fast-growing pensions workload. If you’re concerned about how you’re going to manage pensions work into the future, outsourcing to Evolve IS could be the answer. Evolve can support your in-house pensions team, or take on the complete caseload, providing both the expertise and the administrative resource to get the job done successfully and within the agreed timeframe. No more pension work backlogs. No risk of non-compliance penalties. No worrying that unresolved pensions issues will come back to bite you after the case is closed requiring extra work you won’t get paid for.
· Evolve IS Assist Helpline – dedicated phone line for employees which ensures you don’t have to handle calls relating to redundancy or pension claims.
· Case closure services - If you have more cases waiting to be closed than you can cope with, Evolve’s closing service is the simple and cost-effective solution. The breadth of experience within the team means you can be sure your work is in safe hands, and we’ll always use your existing checklists so you know your procedures are being followed to the letter.
· VAT bad debt relief - If you already include VAT Bad Debt Relief in your service offering, you’ll know how much time-consuming clerical work is involved. With Evolve’s experienced team on the task, your people are freed from the need to spend time poring over ledgers and recreating paper invoices and can focus on higher value activities. If VAT Bad Debt Relief isn’t currently part of your offer, then you’re missing an important opportunity to maximise realisations for client estates. Evolve’s service gives you a competitive advantage, allowing you to confidently include VAT Bad Debt Relief in your marketing and to say yes to jobs where claiming the relief may be a specific requirement.
Evolve IS have unrivalled expertise in these fields and an experienced team with a proven track record working on one employee jobs to insolvency cases with thousands of employees. Evolve IS assist small insolvency practices right through to the top four.
RCUK have taken a shareholding with a view to assist Evolve IS with sales and marketing. RCUK have no management and control of the business and there are no referral fee agreements between either company. This ensures there is no conflict of interest issues.
Whether you have immediate resource issues and require assistance on a job by job basis or whether you would like to start a project to consider a complete outsourced solution Evolve IS can help.
If you would like to know more about Evolve IS and their services please visit their website www.evolveis.uk or contact Tracy Wilkinson at [email protected] or Gary Addison at [email protected] Telephone RCUK 01625 881 134.
Does accepting a new job offer before the date of redundancy prevent a director making a claim for redundancy to the RPS
If you are looking to close your limited company, you may have attempted to strike it off by submitting a DS01 form to Companies House. This process is also sometimes referred to as dissolving or company dissolution.
A Creditors’ Voluntary Liquidation (CVL) is an official procedure whereby a company’s assets are liquidated in order to pay creditors. It’s typically initiated by directors when their company becomes insolvent and there is no hope of business recovery.
Redundancy claims are a very professional company, Caroline who is dealing with our case is friendly, compassionate and very clear in explaining everything during this difficult time. The service we have received has been amazing, Thank you.Tina Hill Director of a professional services firm